Environmental Technicians are required to support existing staff in their work on the prediction, monitoring and assessment of noise, vibration, dust and air quality emissions.
The monitoring work involves:
- site visits to install and retrieve monitoring equipment, field calibrations and maintenance;
- downloading of data from remote noise, vibration and air quality monitors;
- data management, processing and analysis;
- environmental monitoring;
- environmental modelling;
- drafting of survey reports; and
- provision of technical support to the in-house team of consultants.
Applicants should be enthusiastic and reliable with good practical, communication and IT skills, and qualifications in engineering, environmental sciences or other relevant subject. Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Excel are preferred.
The successful candidate will be required to travel within London and the South East of England with occasional travel beyond. Individuals should be flexible and prepared to work outside normal office hours including nights and weekends, when required. A current clean and full driver's licence is preferred.
The company will offer the successful applicants a competitive remuneration package and relevant training.
To apply please email Patrick Williams firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter.