The work will include:
- downloading of data from remote noise, vibration and air quality monitors;
- data management, processing and analysis;
- environmental monitoring;
- environmental modelling;
- drafting of survey reports; and
- provision of technical support to the in-house team of consultants.
The applicant will be required to travel within the South East of England and London, with occasional travel beyond. Individuals should be flexible and prepared to work outside normal office hours including nights and weekends, when required. A current clean and full driver’s licence is preferred.
The company will offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package.
To apply please email Patrick Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter.